We typically collect two categories of information about you:
- (a) data that you contribute which personally identifies you (e.g., full name or telephone number);
- (b) information that doesn't personally identify you (e.g., your own IP address or variety of browser).
- This info is moved to, processed and held by people in the USA of America;
- We commonly use this information to provide you with our website and related services, and to create reports, data, and other relevant Information Regarding online shopping;
- We may occasionally share this information to authorized third parties such as our retailers, advertising and promotional partners and third party service suppliers for these intended functions;
- During the use of "cookies,", due to our mutual working relationship, we permit advertising networks to collect anonymous information about you to send you their ads and use the Exact Same info to send you our advertisements (see section III below);
- You've got the option to opt-out of certain activities as stated below (see part VI);
- To protect your information, we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, making sure that your privacy is of the utmost importance in our company;
- Should you register with us, then you have the ability to update or revise any of the information you previously provided via the accounts section;
- If you have any questions or concerns about privacy issues in Bestessays.com please contact us by clicking here;
- Our sites and our services Aren't designed nor are they intended for use by children 13 and under;
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect two kinds of information associated with you: (a) Personally Identifiable Information ("PII"); and (b) Non-Personally Identifiable Information ("Non-PII").
Personally Identifiable Information: PII contains any information that identifies you as person. We collect your PII when you make the choice to register with us or when you select to participate in an interactive quality of our Websites such as a critique, survey or marketing. You may:
Supply your name, mail/shipping address, email address, credit card number and phone number when enrolling with our Sites or in connection with a contest submission; provide certain demographic information about you (e.g., age, sex, shopping interests and preferences, etc.) when engaging in a survey or survey; or post a general comment and/or recommendation on our Websites. Non-Personally Identifiable Information: We collect certain non-PII from you once you visit our Website including IP addresses and advice relating to your browser, operating system, ISP, the third party website where your trip originated and your usage of our Sites unique to the web pages you see, and the magnitude of your own visits.
HOW WE USE & SHARE THE INFORMATION
In our attempt to constantly improve our services, your PII and Non-PII are a critical role in our fulfilling your requests, responding to your queries, serving you better in general, and understanding your needs. In addition, we use this information in other ways naturally connected to the circumstances in which you supplied the information.
We can disclose PII and Non-PII to:
Our third party support vendors who host and handle information, process credit card orders, deliver our product, etc; our parent company, subsidiaries or other affiliated companies (" affiliated companies") to get operational, marketing and promotional purposes; co-promotional partnering companies and others with whom we have marketing or other associations ; our other customers where you make the choice to openly post reviews, comments or other information in relation to goods or services, communicate with other users through public forums (e.g., forums, message boards, bulletin boards, etc.). Subsequently, we utilize non-PII to assist in assessing site traffic, understanding customer requests and trends, initiating targeted promotional activities (see "Preference Based Advertising" below).
SECURITY OF INFORMATION
In Bestessays.com we diligently work to protect the safety of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you supply. Additionally, we also use a secure and trusted host hosting location in the usa, firewall security, controlled access and encryption technologies to secure your data. Please note that although we try to protect your PII, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us online and accept no responsibility for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of your PII. From the regrettable event that your personal information which identifies you're in any way compromised, we'll notify you directly via email at the last known e-mail address you have supplied us with when feasibly possible under the circumstances (delays in notification may happen while we take necessary steps to determine the range of the breach and restore acceptable integrity to the system, as well as for the legitimate demands of law enforcement when notification would impede a criminal investigation.)
You have lots of choices regarding how we use information about you, such as: sign out our email distributions, contact us by clicking here ; choose not to get any marketing information from us. You've got an opportunity to modify your information from your private account .
If you have any questions, concerns, or issues regarding our privacy policies at Bestessays.com, then please contact us by following this link.
Neither our Websites nor our Services are acceptable for the usage of a minor child under the age of 13 and they are prohibited at any time to submit PII to us. Also, if you're under 18, you should use bestessays.com only with participation and approval of a parent or guardian.